The World and Me!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

FLYING FISH

A huge lake a river an ocean
I fell in it without any notion
I dint know what i was heading for
A suffocating future a couple of years or so

Swimming was no option,nearly impossible
the sea hardly gave me time to think or breathe
I simply couldn't take this situation,hard to handle
I finally found a way to breathe and untangle

It came to me like a wave,swept me off my feet
put me on a stage to set the right beat
the crowd as i heard was roaring and cheering and now
i finally got my chance and i took my bow

now that i had learnt to breathe above the water
stay in between both worlds nothing was to faulter
i worked hard , if not i could never fly up to this
for nothing can stop me now, i am a flying fish

*Guys this may sound really childish to all u people but i wanted it to be so,i reflects the true me and my current state inbetween my engg life and my music life so please comment and enjoy*




2 Comments:

Blogger Soupsticks - supriya said...

flying fisha??
id rather you be the drumming fish
:P

8:52 PM  
Blogger Fantasized emotions appearing real said...

amazin dude!! u r too good

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home